Tuesday, July 14, 2015

BACK INTO THE GAME

It's been a long time since I last went fishing due to my busy school schedule, leaving my set-up to collect dust at home until I finally found some free time to do some first light fishing few days ago. A thunderstorm went past hours before the trip and I thought it will be a good day, due to my experience on that particular waterhole, where bite-rate will significantly increase after a rain.
As expected, I can conclude that the trip was pretty decent, with numerous juveniles landed, along with a couple of 2lb-ers and a decent 4lb-er, not a bad result for a come-back trip.
Definitely expecting the my catch to improve, and with half a year gone, I have yet to achieve any of the target I have set for myself. So with my fingers crossed, hopefully my luck will turn in the second half of the year.


Rod - Majorcraft Corzza BFS 3-10lb
Reel - Shimano Aldebaran BFS XG
Line - YGK Nitlon FC 8lb
Lure - DUO Tetraworks Yurameki


Hit the lure right after it came unstuck from a rock. Reaction strike!


Size doesn't matter when it's a topwater strike.

Rod - Majorcraft Corzza BFS 3-10lb
Reel - Shimano Aldebaran BFS XG
Line - YGK Nitlon FC 8lb
Lure - Jackall SK-Pop


Did some pond fishing for a change, rewarded with a small patin which pulled my set-up into the pond, was lucky to react quick enough to catch the flying rod.




No comments:

Post a Comment