Monday, November 17, 2014

Quantity over quality

My fourth consecutive day fishing and I can safely say that my luck has finally returned, scoring me a good quantity of fish. The day started off well with a trio swiftly caught on the spy-baiting technique before things quieten down. However, a change of location brings the action back, where I chance upon a large school of juvenile cichla temensis that "welcome" me without any hesitation until the action died down within an hour and I moved on to the final location before ending the trip. Once again, a school of juvenile happens to be in the vicinity..where I took a couple of casts to track down their location and the fun begins. Like before, the bites slowed down after several specimen were landed and I decided that I had enough, ending off the day with a result of 10 fishes ranging from 1-2lb+...

Rod - Majorcraft Corzza 3-10lb
Reel - Shimano Aldebaran BFS XG
Line - Sufix Castable FC 8lb
Lure - DUO Realis Spinbait 80, DUO Tetraworks Perakko, DUO Tetraworks Toto Shad, Jackall Super Eruption Jr., OSP High Pitcher


Some of those being photo-ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment