Tuesday, September 2, 2014

PLAYGROUND DESTROYED

Exams coming to an end, so I finally could afford some time for fishing after 2 weeks of exam preparation. The recent trips I had were either zero or getting some pesky small fishes even though I'm fishing at a spot where I'm very confident of getting some decent-sized fishes. Seems like this place had changed alot since my first trip here, now, I could barely get a decent one, where they were so abundant here about 1 year ago. While fishing, it's really saddening to see several fish carcasses strewn on the ground, giving rise to think that the population had shrunk due to the baiters. Oh well, I guess it's time to find a new playground again.

Rod - Majorcraft Corzza BFS 3-10lb
Reel - Shimano Aldebaran BFS XG
Line - Sufix Castable FC 8lb
Lure - Luckycraft Pointer 78sp
Fish Arrow Flash J 3"





No comments:

Post a Comment