Friday, August 1, 2014

PANDAN FRENZY

Received news that Pandan Reservior Legal Fishing Deck was packed with fishes, so I decide to head down to have a look. True enough, when I reached the place,it was already many anglers and all of them were landing fishes consistently. As for me, I had to fish the "leftover" areas which were not as productive since the "good spots" were already too crowded for me to squeeze in. Fortunately, I still managed to land a total of 5 fish through the day and even landed my first walking catfish on lure. Not a bad day I suppose, since it's not a common thing for anglers to land >2 fishes there on normal ocassions.

Rod - Majorcraft Corzza BFS 3-10lb
Reel - Shimano Aldebaran BFS XG
Line - Sufix Castable FC 8lb
Lure - Zman Minnowz

Another conned by the ever-reliable Zman Minnowz. You simply cant go wrong with it.

Valleyhill Airspeed 67S claimed another victim that had fell for the irresistable left-right twitches.

Go finesse and you are bound to hit fishes, sure enough proven by this small guy caught on the Rapala X-Rap Countdown 05.

One of the bigger ones landed that day.

Bet he's annoyed by the rattling of the DUO Realis Vibration 52.

Great to have a catfish to join the fun, creating a larger variety of catches being landed that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment